Paginas

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

YORCH


Just kidding...
I’m very bad with names, and I don’t have any idea about who I’m writing about, so, let’s start.

I choose it by random, close my eyes and click the mouse… now we are in http://englishyorch.blogspot.com/, his owner is Jorge Icarte, an architect student (if I remember well), 20 years old, Male (I’m only writing what I found in his profile), Sagittarius (I don’t know if this is important in a blog…), Architecture Student (my memory isn’t so bad), and he lives in Santiago, RM, Chile. Also, he only has 1 blog on blogger.

There is 11 posts in his blog , but I don’t know if we have written 11 or more posts, so, I can’t know if he is up to date.

I see some fishes playing in the sidebar, and you can feed them!

Also there’s a mp3 player/Amazon advertising, next to the fish tank, and now it’s playing California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
My favorite post is Funny commercial German guy trying English, where you can see a video about “what happens when you stuff a live cat in the microwave?”... And I can’t say more, just watch it.
What I don’t like about his blog is the background, too noise for me, I can’t read the blog whit calm, but this is my only complaint, I like the posts, and I understand what he write, so, I have to rate whit an A++ (That’s the max. score, isn’t?)

6 comments:

  1. I have fishes in the sidebar too!! they are so cute =D and very hungry

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sagittarius thing IS important! How can tell if that simple fact doesn't help him to match with some ladies? :DDD

    I agree with the noise in the backround. Too much, should have made it a bit less explosive.

    I already fed Paloma's fishes by the way :D it's fun~ makes you feel like a better person (even if you're not)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. jkajakaja sorry, i have read your post, but i couldn't not to say how funny was that question about the fishes xD
    and i like the way you choose the blog i think nobody else do it randomly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha but why did you choose the person in shuffle mode on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wrote about him too, I think that he is very famous, maybe jajaj ¬¬
    and I put the same face !! O.O

    ReplyDelete