Paginas

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Photo!



This is a photograph of my girlfriend and I, is the only photo that i can use, because I only use facebook to chat with an old school friend who loves in Italy (she only use facebook, I don't know why she doesn't use messenger or something like that), so, I use to have only a photo of my favorite group (Moloko), but, my girlfriend make me change it and put one of us (jealous?).

Well, this photo was token around our second year together, in her house. I took the photo, like everyone does when you don´t have anybody else who took it for you, as an "emo".

I like this photo, because we look happy and we really was happy in this moment, I don't remember why (really I'm always happy with her next to me) and because, this photo remembers me the first years as a couple.

I don't know what else put in here... we usually take photographs of us, and of everything that surround us.

I wish that I can have some photos of one trip that we made to "Reserva Rio Clarillo", in Pirque, at the south of Santiago; this is the photo set that I most like. Specially, because the trees, the grass and the river, everything was perfect, everything green, even the sun let us take wonderful pictures. One picture shows petals falling from a tree (I have to kick the tree so we can have enough petals, but the tree doesn't get hurt, I swear it).

That’s all I think about photos, I really don't like been photographed, but I can't deny when she wants one. ^^

4 comments:

  1. aaaw you were so sweet talking about your girlfriend earlier~ she must be so happy because you love her so much :D

    I loved the part when you said the tree at Rio Clarillo didn't get hurt after you kicked it. I was about to kick YOU in fact, for being such a violent person to an innocent tree!

    (just kidding :B)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like an "emo" jaja
    I liked the photo you both look really happy!! it is great to remember good moments.

    Regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajaja I also upload a photo with my boyfriend, Jorge that is beside me laugh because of that, I think beacuse he hasn't got any girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you look really nice at this picture!
    I live near to Rio Clarillo National Reserve, and I agree it is a beautiful place full of nice landscapes!

    ReplyDelete